When Don Pancho’s Restaurant and Motor Inn was located on the southwest corner of Main Street and Union Avenue it occupied a building that was built ca. 1940. Originally it was occupied by Buckeye Amusement Company and then a series of Buick dealerships from 1948 to 1966. In 1968 it became the Caskey Motor Inn and later the Alliance Motor Inn. Don Pancho’s took occupancy in approximately 1986 and stayed there until 1997. It was demolished in February 1996 for the building of a Rite Aid Drug Store.
See more information about Don Pancho’s restaurant in “Local Restauranteur ‘Pancho’ DeLeon Dies,” The Alliance Review, August 19, 2008, A1, A3.